Your teeth are still our priority amid COVID-19. If you’re like most Americans, they may be doing more chewing than usual! Market research shows that Americans purchased 50 percent more cookies and salty snacksin March versus the same time in 2019.
We want you AND your teeth to stay home and stay healthy during this time! That’s why we’re offering virtual appointments at Plancich Dental and Lakes Dentistry.
Scheduling is a snap, and all you need for your appointment is a smartphone, tablet or computer with microphone and webcam capabilities.
Here’s how virtual appointments work!
- Complete the form here
- You will receive a link via email
- At the time of your appointment, use the link to enter the waiting room
- To check in, type in your name
- Allow Doxy.me to access your camera and microphone
- You will be connected with your dentist!
Your health is our top priority, and we are doing everything we can to keep your teeth healthy, while responsible practicing social distancing.
Ready to schedule? Have questions? Click here or call us at 253-272-7400. We can’t wait to see you!